Senior Leadership Team
|Gemma Norman, BA (Hons), PGCE, MA Ed, NPQH, SLE||Headteacher|
|Joanna Marchi, BSc (Hons), PGCE, NPQSL, MCCT, SLE||Associate Headteacher|
|Rachel Clair, BA (Hons) with QTS, NPQSL||Deputy Headteacher|
|Claire Coleman, BA (Hons) with QTS, NPQSL||Assistant Headteacher|
|Rose Sanderson, BA (Hons), PGCE||Learning Manager (SENCO)|
School Administration & Support
|Richard O'Connell||Director of Finance and Operations (ELT Central Team)|
|Tracey Payton||Business Support and GDPR Manager|
|Yvonne Wilson||Admin Manager|
|Laura Marsland||HR Administrator|
|Catherine Dunbar||Receptionist/Lunchtime Co-ordinator|
|Andy Bagnall||Premises and Facilities Manager|
|Kath Cherry, BA (Hons), PGCE||Nursery|
|Rachel Clair, BA (Hons), NPQSL||Reception/Deputy Headteacher|
|Colette Lowe, BA (Hons), PGCE, NPQLBC||Reception/EYFS Phase Leader|
|Sarah Newton-McElroy, BA (Hons), PCGE||Reception|
|Karina Khan, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 1|
|Beth Smith, BA (Hons) with QTS||Year 1|
|Tilly Towsey, BA (Hons) with QTS||Year 1|
|Iram Abbas, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 2|
|Katy Cain, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 2|
|Emma Carter, BEd (Hons), NPQML||Year 2|
|Erin O'Neill, BSc (Hons), PGCE, NPQLTD||Year 2/KS1 Phase Leader|
|Lora Fitton, LLB, PGCE||Year 3|
|Claire Mulligan, BA (Hons), PGCE, NPQML||Year 3|
|Fiona Viner, BEd (Hons) with QTS||Year 3|
|Chris Dunn, BA (Hons) with QTS, NPQLTD||Year 4/Lower KS2 Phase Leader|
|Samantha Hazlehurst, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 4|
|Jamie Rogers, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 4|
|Dylan Guinnane, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 5|
|Jessica Foster, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 5|
|Claire Coleman, BA (Hons) with QTS, NPQSL||Year 6/Assistant Headteacher|
|Rosie Halligan, BA (Hons), PGCE||Year 6/Upper KS2 Phase Leader|
|Joanna Marchi, BSc (Hons), PGCE, NPQSL, MCCT, SLE||Year 6/Associate Headteacher|
Higher Level Teaching Assistants
|Nicky McMurdock||Lower KS2|
|Liv Thomas||Upper KS2|
|Mel Milward||Pastoral Lead|
Lines of Communication
We have an open-door policy with your child's classroom teacher being the first point of contact for any queries and feedback. Please see our Home School Communication Policy for more information.
How Our Staff Teams Operate
The staff at Gatley Primary School are involved in setting the strategies for improving the teaching and learning across the school. The following are representative of the provisions made for all staff members:
- The school has curriculum teams (this includes non-teaching and administration staff also), who write action plans together to form the School Development Plan. Go to: https://gatleyprimary.com/our-curriculum/curriculum-leadership to see how the teams work.
- Appraisal Targets reflect school priorities for improvement. These targets have common themes to enable joint practice development.
- Our policy for learning appraisal is shared with all staff which explains how they can access courses / personal development they each have an online account to access professional development opportunities.
- Bespoke training is encouraged and the school has developed partnerships with universities to ensure accreditation.
- The school implements an Equal Opportunity Policy and the Education Learning Trust's Leadership Pathways which ensure all staff have access to appropriate support to fulfil their role and for them to continue to improve their performance.
- Joint practice development is part of school life and includes staff meetings, sharing good practice, personal praise and encouragement.
- The school ethos also enables all staff to evaluate and support each other’s development.